When I began reading about this product and the people who make it, I knew I wanted to try it. All natural and organic ingredients, the company is owned by women and managed by women, those are total pluses.
First off, what the brand itself says about this product:
Royal Rose Hydrating Serum – A lightweight serum that boosts moisture and resilience while soothing and calming the skin.
This Hydrating & Nourishing Serum Will:
– Deeply moisturize skin
– Provide antioxidant protection
– Soothe & nourish dry skin
– Smooth skin tone & texture
– Boost skin radiance
Specially selected ingredients work together to achieve optimum results.
– Rose Damascena: One of the most nourishing and skin friendly natural oils, providing balance, moisture, and a variety of vitamins and minerals to the skin.
– Niacinamide (Vitamin B): This potent vitamin has been clinically proven to fade away hyperpigmentation, sun spots, and acne..
– Rosehip Seed Oil: Naturally rich in Vitamins C & A, these essential fatty acids work quickly to lock in skin’s moisture.
– Evening Primrose Oil: Provides light, non-oily moisture to the skin, never clogging or irritating the skin.
– Bearberry: Reduces melanin production, thereby lightening the skin, revealing a brighter complexion.
– Lavender: Heals the skin, treating pimples, wounds, and sores.
Now, how did I like it?
I really like this product. It absorbs quickly, and you really don’t have to use much at all. It smooths across my skin with no tugging or hard wiping. It’s not oily or greasy at all, either, and doesn’t leave any filminess or stickiness or ick behind. During the week I used it (so far!) I could tell it works well with other products, and does boost the moisture and radiance of my skin.
The only drawback I could find – and this would only be for a few people – is the scent. Personally, I loved the scent (roses), and to me it was light enough and dissipated quickly. I do know others might not care for the rose scent or they might be sensitive to it. Again, I loved it and had no problem with it at all. (Neither did Hims, and he’s got a really sensitive sniffer!)
Would I purchase this for myself? Oh, yes. It’s a good product and wonderful for sensitive skin. It does do what it claims, too. The company creates lots of different skin products for different types of skin – go take a look. 🙂
If you would like more information about the hydrating serum or about the company itself, their business website is here: Valentia.
To order, follow this link to Amazon.
Valentia sent me this product in exchange for my honest review.