“What’s in your bag?”
*snort* Do you really wanna know? Okay, okay… it used to be really bad when I toted around a larger purse, but sometime last summer I got tired of having an aching shoulder, and trying to scrunch a bag the size of a large carry-on into smaller spaces was just getting ridiculous. I bought a much smaller bag, used it during the summer, then swapped it out for a bag a bit bigger. (Ten inches by eight inches big, as opposed to the previous behemoth.)
As to what’s in it?
- small Canon camera, which used to be Dad’s, and I brought back from Oklahoma with me
- my Weight Watchers “Success Story” booklet – which is really just my weigh in booklet
- Weight Watchers monthly pass
- travel-size Kleenex tissue pack, in a pretty orange and white pattern
- Myntz! breathmints in Vanillamynt Blast – sugar free
- my plastic Lottery ticket holder, complete with lottery tickets I need to check and four bucks I won
- receipts from Trader Joe’s, Target, and Target again… with a Target register coupon for $1.00 off Temptations cat treats. (The reason Dexter has a belly.)
- Systane Ultra eyedrops, for when I get dry eyes
- Ventolin inhaler, for my asthma (fun!)
- a pinky-purple hair tie from the Queen Bee Marathon (I got this at the Flying Pig Marathon booth at the health expo before the Air Force Marathon.)
- Bath & Body Works PocketBac anti-bacterial hand gel in Dancing Waters
- My cell phone, nearly four years old!
- Nyx Tea Tree Blotting Paper
- Cover Girl Colorlicious lip gloss in Give Me Guava (from a Target beauty box)
- Jersey Shore Sun Mongongo anti-aging lip conditioner (from an Ipsy bag)
- Burt’s Bees honey lip balm
- Lip Sh*t Lip Balm in Cucumber Mint (from my sister)
- Nivea Soft moisturizing creme in a small travel pot
- theBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes in Committed (the small trial size from another Ipsy bag)
- a wadded up paper off a fast food straw
- a fortune cookie fortune from a few nights ago: “You will enjoy doing something different this weekend.” I hope they mean the one coming up!
- four loose Advil Liquid Gels
- five pens: Flying Pig Marathon, gel pen in pink, gel pen in green, a pen from Stockyard Sarsaparilla “Premium Quality” candy and soda pop store in Stockyard City of Oklahoma City, and a pen from the hotel room of a Comfort Inn (that’s Oklahoma City, too)
- $3.72 in loose change (no wonder it was getting heavy…)
- driver license
- Target gift card for $5.00
- ATM debit cards for two banks
- credit cards
- Student Advantage discount card
- a bit of cash, but not much!
- a list of questions I wanted to ask my pharmacist
Obviously I have a thing for toting around lip products and ink pens. I always, always, always have hand sanitizer in my purse, just because you never know what you might have picked up in a store. Then you go somewhere to eat and ick!
Thank you for being brave enough to go on this foray into the unknown with me! Would you dare do this with your own bag? *insert evil laugh here*